Don Hanson is a NASM Nationally Certified Personal Trainer with an Associated in Applied Science in Culinary Arts and a Bachelors of Science in Nutrition from The University of Tennessee. Through dieting, meal planning, and his comprehensive knowledge of the body, Don and his clients have been able to reach their goals via a total approach to health and wellness.
Not only will you receive all the benefits of Evolution Nutrition including food logs, meal planning, daily nutritional scores, nutritional goal setting and tracking, and a comprehensive grocery list; you’ll also receive guidance and consultations with our Exercise Physiologist, and Supervisor of this program, Don Hanson.
- Log the foods you currently eat
- Set a daily calorie goal that fits your goals and needs
- Record your intake and expenditure
- Receive a nutrition score for the food you log
- Build healthy habits and work towards a healthier overall eating pattern
- Choose from hundreds of meal plans designed by Evolution’s team of Registered Dietitians to find one that works for you
- Swap foods for others while maintaining nutrition profile
- Vegetarian, Paleo, Vegan, and Holistic plans available
- Shopping lists and recipes for every plan