This class is designed to prepare the novice-advanced triathlete for the upcoming season of Sprint and Olympic distance triathlons of moderate distance, such as the Trideltathon in April or the Foot Hills Sprint in May. The focus of the class will be on the physical conditioning for the race.
Winter 2018 Session
Two Class Options:
- Wednesdays Jan. 17-Feb. 28 6 pm – 8 pm
- Run, SPIN, Swim – Meet in lobby ready to run
- Thursdays Jan. 11- March 1 12 pm – 2 pm
- SPIN, Run, Swim – Meet in Spin Studio
Registration and payment taken at the Front Desk, please sign up one week before first class session.
|8-Week Session||Drop-in class|
Katie Logan, MS
- Fitness and Education Supervisor for FSHFC
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer/ Group Fitness Instructor/Spinning Instructor
- Recreational Triathlete
- Completing 5 Half-Iron Triathlons
- Former NCAA D-III Cross Country athlete
- Red Cross WSI certified and Red Cross Lifeguard certified
- 5 years swim coach experience
- USAT Olympic Distance Nationals qualifier
For more information, contact Katie Logan at (865) 531-5070.