FSHFC’s Triathlon Training program is designed to prepare the novice – advanced triathlete for the upcoming season of Sprint and Olympic distance triathlons of moderate distance, such as the Trideltathon in April or the Foot Hills Sprint in May.
Focus: Physical conditioning for all three modes – ranging from endurance to strength to speed.
- Improved Stamina and Overall Fitness
- Secrets of Transitions
- Bike Mechanics
- Race Discounts
- Team Camaraderie
Spring 2018 Session
Two Class Options:
- Wednesdays March 14 – May 2 6 pm – 8 pm
- Run, SPIN, Swim – Meet in lobby ready to run
- Thursdays March 15 – May 3 12 pm – 2 pm
- SPIN, Run, Swim – Meet in Spin Studio
Registration and payment taken at the Front Desk, please sign up one week before first class session.
|8-Week Session||Drop-in class|
(Swim-Only Option available through the Aquatics Department. Please contact Aquatics at (865) 531-5082 for details.)
Katie Logan, MS
- Fitness and Education Supervisor for FSHFC
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer/ Group Fitness Instructor/Spinning Instructor
- Recreational Triathlete
- Completing 5 Half-Iron Triathlons
- Former NCAA D-III Cross Country athlete
- Red Cross WSI certified and Red Cross Lifeguard certified
- 5 years swim coach experience
- USAT Olympic Distance Nationals qualifier
For more information, contact Katie Logan at (865) 531-5070.