Rock Steady Boxing is a non-contact boxing inspired classes can reverse, reduce and even delay the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
We are learning every day that there are ways in which people with Parkinson’s disease can enhance their daily quality of life and even build impressive power, strength, flexibility and speed! By exercising with coaches who know the ropes, you can fight your way out of the corner and start to feel and function better. Boxing works by moving your body in all planes of motion while continuously changing the routine as you progress through the workout.
These classes have proven that anyone, at any level of Parkinson’s, can actually lessen their symptoms and lead a healthier, happier life.
- Improved Range of Motion, Posture, Flexibility, Balance and Walking Gait
- Prevents Loss of Independence
- Possible Slowed Disease Progression
- Enhanced Daily Quality of Life
- FREE for FSHFC Members
- $20 per class for non-members
Beginning October 2018
- Participation will require FSHFC membership and monthly $30 upgrade
Classes Begin Monday, September 10, 2018
Mondays at 2:00 pm
Led by Nancy Sauter – Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor & Certified Rock Steady Coach