Join one of the fastest growing sports in the country! Pickleball is a paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
FSHFC Tennis now offers a variety of Pickleball programs led by Paul Slay, Certified Instructor and Knoxville & Tennessee State Champion.
- Free ‘Learn to Play’ Introductory Sessions
- Instructional Clinics – Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced
- Private and Semi-Private Lessons
Contact our Tennis Office at 865.531.5050 for program details and registration.
Scheduled Open Play
Open play time is available to members on indoor courts located in the gym or on lined outdoor tennis courts #5 and #6 (weather permitting).
- Monthly Open Play Schedules & Instructional Clinics – August
- Monthly Open Play Schedules & Instructional Clinics – September
FSHFC members may organize their own groups to play on lined outdoor tennis courts #5 or #6 by calling 531-5050 up to 24 hours in advance .
Non-members are welcome to participate in all activities. They must sign in at the main Front Desk and pay a daily guest fee upon arrival.
Paddles and balls may be signed out at the main Front Desk free of charge.
Questions? Please contact our Tennis Office at 531-5050.