Rock Steady Boxing Fort Sanders Health & Fitness
We are learning every day that there are ways in which people with Parkinson’s disease can enhance their daily quality of life and even build impressive power, strength, flexibility and speed! By exercising with coaches who know the ropes, you can fight your way out of the corner and start to feel and function better. Boxing works by moving your body in all planes of motion while continuously changing the routine as you progress through the workout.
These classes have proven that anyone, at any level of Parkinson’s, can actually lessen their symptoms and lead a healthier, happier life.
- Improved Range of Motion, Posture, Flexibility, Balance and Walking Gait
- Prevents Loss of Independence
- Possible Slowed Disease Progression
- Enhanced Daily Quality of Life
- Requires a FSHFC membership and a monthly upgrade.
- Contact Membership at 865-531-5049 to upgrade.
Mondays at 2:00 pm
Led by Nancy Sauter – Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor & Certified Rock Steady Coach
Assistant: Stephanie Barker – Certified Group Fitness Instructor
For more information, please contact: