Kid City provides safe, quality childcare for children ages 12 weeks – 6 years. Children enjoy age-appropriate games, crafts and activities while members workout in the fitness center or relax in The Day Spa at FSHFC*.
Kid City Hours
Monday: 7:50 am – 8:30 pm
Tuesday: 7:50 am – 7:45 pm
Wednesday: 7:50 am – 8:30 pm
Thursday: 7:50 am – 7:45 pm
Friday: 7:50 am – 7:30 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday: 12:50 pm – 6:00 pm
Kid City’s programming is designed to keep children engaged and active. We offer classes, at no additional cost, to help children grow.
- Bouncercize (30 min.) – A class for children ages 3-6 years that includes tumbling, hand/eye coordination, balance activities and general team building skills.
- Kick Start (45 min.) – This class is for 2-6 year olds that enriches and encourages early learning processes through social, cognitive, physical and language development.
- Story Telling (30 min.) – This class will be devoted to telling favorite children’s stories.
- Toddlercize (30 min.) – This class engages 2-3 year olds to develop their motor skills and hand-eye coordination through fun, rhythmic, dance movements.
- Outside Fun (time varies) – Children are encouraged to use their imagination and creativity while they play on the Kid City playground, draw with sidewalk chalk and blow bubbles. (Seasonal activity)
*Childcare is available for members with Parent/Child or Family memberships while they enjoy the services offered in The Day Spa at FSHFC.
For more information, please contact our Youth Development Manager at 531-5106