Fort Sanders Health and Fitness Center Tennis is lead by four certified pros. Lessons and clinics are available for all ages, competition levels, and fitness goals to ensure everyone has a chance to play the great sport of Tennis. Whether you’re learning tennis for the first time or dusting off the racquet our tennis pros will be able to help you out.
- USPTA certified
- USRSA certified
- Teaching tennis since 1988
- Coached numerous USTA Men’s and Women’s teams to National tournaments
- Coached numerous nationally ranked juniors
- B.S. in Marketing and Professional Tennis Management – Ferris State University in Michigan
- Joined WTA professional tour at the age of 15, reaching a global ranking of 900.
- Was top 3 in the lineup her freshman season at The University of Tennessee
- All C-USA player in singles at Middle Tennessee State University
- Bachelors of Science in Communication with a Minor in Marketing.
- PTR professional rating – Jr. Development
- Teaching tennis since 2016
- Local league coordinator USTA Combo Doubles League 2005-07
- USTA TN Area Vice Pres. – 2006-08
- GKTA Board of Directors – 2005-08
- GKTA President – 2007
- B.A. Business Management – Becker College
For more details and scheduling contact the Tennis Office at 865-531-5050.